Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BMWR75
    • Jun 23 2013

1959 Thunderbird 2 door coupe

I have this Squarebird for sale on Craiglist in northeast Mississippi. Hope it is OK to share the link here.

• jopizz
    Super-Experienced

• Nov 23 2009

Yes, it is ok to post Ebay or Craigslist ads in the For Sale section. That's a beautiful looking car. Just out of curiosity why does it have a Pennsylvania license plate.

John
    John Pizzi - Squarebirds Administrator

Thunderbird Registry #36223
    jopizz@squarebirds.org 856-779-9695

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

• BMWR75
      • Jun 23 2013

We bought the car while living in PA. Retired and moved to MS back in August 2014 and she came with us.

The car is still in fine condition. We just don't drive it enough and are thinking about investing in some new toy.

Comment

• Dan Leavens
        Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Scott I agree with John that is a great looking classic. As a suggestion you might want to look up your local TBird Club and let them know it is for sale.
        Most clubs have people looking for TBirds and in their circle of friends / family might escalate the sale?
        Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
        Thunderbird Registry
        58HT #33317
        60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• BMWR75
          • Jun 23 2013

I live in rural northeast MS now. There is only one car club of any kind I'm aware of and they don't focus on any one type of car. Am thinking I should also post it for sale in the Craigslist Memphis page since Memphis is the closest large city to us.....about 100 miles away.

Comment

• Dan Leavens
            Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Absolutely and others as well. The more you get it our there the more exposure.
            Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
            Thunderbird Registry
            58HT #33317
            60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍