X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan Leavens
    Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Thanksgiving

A happy Thanksgiving to our squarebird family. I am sure we ALL have a lot of things to be thankful for.
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )
  • simplyconnected
    Administrator
    • May 26 2009

Yes! Happy Thanksgiving to you, Marg and your family.

Our Canadian brothers and sisters celebrate Thanksgiving Day (Jour de l'action de grāce) on the second Monday in October. This year it will be on the 12th.

You are absolutely right Dano, we all have much to be grateful to God for. Without Alexander's contribution there would be no Squarebirds.org to share with all our friends across the globe. I'm also grateful for the 'behind the scenes' job you do along with all the administrators and monitors. Because of you, our site has grown, is friendly and safe for all to enjoy whether you are a restorer, owner or enthusiast.

Happy Thanksgiving. - Dave
    Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
    --Lee Iacocca

Comment

• YellowRose
      Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Thanksgiving

Hi Dano, I echo Dave's comments, and also wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. For those who may not have known that your country celebrates it during a different month than we do, they probably thought you had jumped the gun on Thanksgiving!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
      Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
      Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
      https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• Dan Leavens
        Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Thanks guys for the comments.

Ray: I know everyone knows the American Thanksgiving is the last Thursday in November. Is this not still the largest travel day in the US havng families come home from all over the world?
        Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
        Thunderbird Registry
        58HT #33317
        60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• YellowRose
          Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Thanksgiving

Yup, Dano, the days before Thanksgiving is still considered to be the biggest travel time in the USA, followed closely by the Sunday after Thanksgiving when everyone starts traveling back home!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
          The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
          Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
          Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
          https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• simplyconnected
            Administrator
            • May 26 2009

Thanksgiving is one of my most favorite of all the holidays. As the name implies, give thanks to God from who all blessings flow. Then get ready for an awesome time. No gifts are exchanged, nothing is expected except surroundings of your most favorite people and a great football day. Oh yeah, this is unfortunate for the turkey but traditionally, our Thanksgiving table features a ham and a stuffed turkey (with all the sides including pumpkin pie). Robin can cook.
            Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
            --Lee Iacocca

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎