X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

2018 Squarebirds.org Calendar

I am pleased to announce that there will be a 2018 Squarebirds.org Calendar this year after all! For the last two years, it has been a struggle to come up with enough qualified entries to consider, but I did! So many of our Forum members have already had their Tbirds selected since I have been doing this these last nearly 10 years! Again this year, there were several candidates that I could not consider because their photographs were not in the proper format that would allow them to be used in a calendar. For those who want to be considered for 2019, please read the thread in the Anything Goes Forum on Squarebird Calendar Picture Guidelines.

The calendar will again be printed by Create Photo Calendars, who have provided me with terrific assistance in putting it together, at decent costs. I will published detailed information on how to go about ordering a complete, hole punched and bound calendar shortly. I am awaiting my final proof of the calendar before I publish the ordering information. It is my intention to again publish the calendar in the Anything Goes Forum as I did last year, at Dave's ~ simplyconnected suggestion. When I do, it can be downloaded and printed out for FREE by those who want to print it out one month at a time, or the complete calendar. If the latter, I would suggest using a stiffer paper (the calendar is printed on 90lb paper), take it to Office Depot, Staples, Kinkos, etc., and have them hole punch and bind it for you. I have no idea how much they might charge to do that. I can tell you this though. This company has provided the lowest pricing yet that I have been able to find to do the printing for us and handle the entire transaction for me! I think you are going to love the cost and the quality...

Thank you to all of those who worked with me to get me good pictures to consider. There will certainly be a few surprises this year again, as there often are!
    Last edited by YellowRose; October 17, 2017, 12:30 PM. Reason: Modified wording

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • Dan Leavens
    Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Ray on behalf of the members thank you again for putting the 2018 Squarebird Calendar together.
    It is very much appreciated and your efforts do not go unnoticed
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• DKheld
      Super-Experienced
      • Aug 27 2008

Very much agree Dan.

Can't wait for the new calendar.

Eric