Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DKheld
    Super-Experienced
    • Aug 27 2008

X2 with Dan - hope to hear more about the Tbirds. Sorry though to hear about your Dad. I inherited my '60 Tbird from my Dad too - great memories.

My Uncle had a '79 and drove it for many years - it eventually was given to a grandson and didn't seem like it would ever give up.

Eric

Comment

• Brandon Hord
      • Oct 6 2017

Eric, thanks for the kind words. I will ensure that the '78 stays in the Hord family. Unfortunately the '60 was destroyed in the house fire (see link below). I will try my best to fulfil my dads shoes on this site. He truly loved this site and all the folks on here!

Brandon Hord
      Attached Files
      Last edited by simplyconnected; October 16, 2017, 09:41 PM. Reason: Added picture

Comment

• DKheld
        Super-Experienced
        • Aug 27 2008

Hope to hear from you often. Definitely a great bunch of folks on this forum and we were lucky to have your Dad as part of it. I'm sure we'll be saying the same of you.

I was about to suggest that you might want to try and buff out that '60 to see what it looks like but them noticed all 4 headlights are busted so guess that puts the restoration costs over the top (HA HA). Very sad about the house and car too.

Eric

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎