X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simplyconnected
    Administrator
    • May 26 2009

Originally posted by jopizz
    I've given him the link on multiple occasions where he can download the manuals for his '62 and he completely ignored me.

John
    Originally posted by simplyconnected
    ...BTW, open up the 'bad' relay and take a few pictures. I'd like to see what happened inside.
    He ignored me too. I offered my phone number to Tim as well. Then, nothing...

I don't mind helping anyone but I can't tie their shoes for them. I expect everyone to do the obvious first. If they can't, hire someone who can.

A couple years ago, Leonard Wheeler had me on the phone with his 'wiring guy', to straighten out his '58 SB. It didn't take long before the car was back to 'factory wiring' and working beautifully. - Dave
    Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
    --Lee Iacocca

Comment

Sorry folks, didn't mean to make you mad.

Comment

Heck I even got a check light and used it last night per your suggestions.

Comment

• jopizz
          Super-Experienced

• Nov 23 2009

Originally posted by blue62tbird
          Sorry folks, didn't mean to make you mad.
          It has nothing to do with being mad. Both Dave and I have suggested that you repair the cut wires and put it back the way it was from the factory. We don't pull these ideas out of the air. It's based on decades of troubleshooting wiring problems. If you choose to ignore our suggestions and do what you feel like don't expect us to be happy when you come back and ask what to do next.

John
          John Pizzi - Squarebirds Administrator

Thunderbird Registry #36223
          jopizz@squarebirds.org 856-779-9695

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎