Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DKheld
    Super-Experienced
    • Aug 27 2008

Poor old Hazzard. How did he do that? Did the hammer slip out of the other paw when he was helping build on the house? I hate it when that happens.

Guess he won't be doing any "Lumber Jacking" for a while.

Randy's new temporary job until Hazzard gets better - chase the cat.

HA!

Hope Hazzard will be better quick but it looks like the sore toe is not slowing him down much.

Same here Randy - no work on the Tbird. Think I've had the replacement 4100 carb for over 6 months now and no time to put it on. How did we get anything done before retirement??

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Comment

• Randy
      Experienced
      • Dec 21 2015

first: Hazard broke his toe, how ? he was doing his 2nd favorite thing Eradicating Vermin. Our cat is an old junk yard type and demand respect and to fat to run, her name Da Mama she about 15 best guss, at the Taxi office 2006 she found a home and was a badest cat around, today all she has to do is give the look an Roxy or Haz settle down. , next pic. she siting on Roxy if you look you can see her eyes,......................................[IMG]20180422_194226 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]............................................................ ..............Retirement is O you must have time i know what you can do.. No no more.., break time is going to Doctors with someone, ....................................Whats Hazard #1 thing to do helping me hes the best helper!,.................................................... ...[IMG]20180320_135648 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]...........................................................o ne thing we saw Elvis today his car is getting valves, top end work they know more later he didnt look to good,..................[IMG]20180507_134957 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]............Ill go back and see him tomorrow with the kids, and better pic, Y'all stay Square out there eh.
      "You're never too old to become younger".! (M. West)
      Randy's Save the Bird Foundation in Beautiful Fallbrook, California

!.This is the Greatest Square on Earth.!

Comment

• Dan Leavens
        Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Randy I am sure that he is on the road to recovery. Quite the cast of characters with Hazard, Da Mamma helping you in your retirement. Great to see another Elvis appearance
        Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
        Thunderbird Registry
        58HT #33317
        60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• stubbie
          Experienced
          • Jul 7 2011

Only thing about retirement. The misus (wife) can always find you something to do.

Comment

• Dan Leavens

• Oct 4 2006

Phil you are correct. We call it the " honey do " list and it gets longer all the time
            Thunderbird Registry
            58HT #33317
            60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• DKheld
              Super-Experienced
              • Aug 27 2008

I'm missing Randy and Hazzard - hope all is well ???

Comment

• Randy
                Experienced
                • Dec 21 2015

to say hello

hay there Eric, and other Squares, just trying to get the house put in shape, Bird same as before, starting on porch end of aug. working on keeping Mom (terri's) happy, I'll get pictures ...
                so Hazard says he wanted grass I tell him water big $$. Terri finds some on the Craig. ok here go 60mils in the old truck that if it starts don't turn it off till you get home, so the whole family jump in for adventure $150. for rolls of grass [IMG]20180619_135600 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]............................................................ ...first roll after cleaned up yep he likes. now the next two rolls go in back, [IMG]20180617_182258~2 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]..[IMG]20180616_115841 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG].ok now for back this was a lot work each one 50 feet x 8 feet and get this weigh in at 1500-1600 lb. that right, you could not budge it. once i got it out, by reves back up 4-5 time then push it w/tuck. .............[IMG]20180622_085916 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG] as in pic I have a bent post on ends with rope around tile gate it work it took better part of a day to get it . the last one was a lot harder, no room and you cant pick up a corner and pull its to hevy.....................................[IMG]20180701_094005 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]..................................................[IMG]20180702_081700 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG] looks like the Kids are happy .click on last one its video Kids playing ha ha !!

Comment

• DKheld
                  Super-Experienced
                  • Aug 27 2008

Hut 1, Hut 2, Hike!
                  Oh no - Hazzard is down at the 45 yard line and Terri is gong to score.
                  No wait - Hazzard is back up and cuts her off at the 40.
                  I think Terri got a first down though - rats.

Glad to hear all is good Randy and you are just busy. Guess all the California fires have avoided you thank goodness.

Got a big laugh out of "Hazzard wants grass but big $$" and the truck that "if it starts - don't turn it off until you get home"

Hazzard is one smart dog - got grass that doesn't need water!

Hope you get finished with the house soon and can get back to the Tbird.

Eric

Comment

• Tbird1044
                    Super-Experienced
                    • Jul 31 2012

Randy:
                    Glad you are doing okay. Don't work too hard, as this is supposed to be retirement.
                    Kirby and I are planning on attending T-Bird's and Woodies night in Escondido on Aug. 24th. Maybe you can drive down. Here's a link: https://cruisingrand.com/events/view...-birds-woodies
                    If I take the Bird down there, it will be it's all time longest journey.
                    Nyles

Comment

• Randy
                      Experienced
                      • Dec 21 2015

still working on getting moms house fix up. car still siting
                      [IMG]20180902_074546 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]

sunday getting gas in fallbrook

Comment

• Randy
                        Experienced
                        • Dec 21 2015

[IMG]20180803_190204 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG] .. [IMG]20180803_190204 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG] in fallbrook

Comment

• Randy
                          Experienced
                          • Dec 21 2015

[IMG]20180824_082035(0) by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]......[IMG]20180901_135829 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG] getting the porch going.

Comment

• Dan Leavens

• Oct 4 2006

Randy hopefully you weren't holding up that beam long. Looking at the gas pump sign 3.47 regular
                            Thunderbird Registry
                            58HT #33317
                            60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍