X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hunty
    Apprentice
    • May 28 2014

Wanted: door trim metal pieces in aust

Hi guys I'm getting my interior redone and I'm chasing the metal trim that runs along the door trims. I need these either in Victoria Australia or someone willing to post to Victoria. Like a complete idiot I threw them out with the old door trims anyway they are the bits with the sharp bend over pins that separate the two colours on the door.
    Thanks
    Andrew
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Wanted: door trim metal pieces in aust

Andrew, send Carl Heller ~ partsetal on here a private message. Carl ships Squarebird parts all over the world. If you have not done so, check the Bird Nest and the other major Tbird parts houses in the Advertisements Forum. They also will ship to anywhere..

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• OUR5T8BIRD
      Experienced
      • Mar 1 2017

Originally posted by hunty
      Hi guys I'm getting my interior redone and I'm chasing the metal trim that runs along the door trims. I need these either in Victoria Australia or someone willing to post to Victoria. Like a complete idiot I threw them out with the old door trims anyway they are the bits with the sharp bend over pins that separate the two colours on the door.
      Thanks
      Andrew
      Should be the same as thee '58 door panel trim. If Carl can not provide, I may have the trim in my extra parts .

Comment

• hunty
        Apprentice
        • May 28 2014

Thanks yellowrose I'll have a another look and send Carl a message. I've looked around a fair bit, even for damaged door trims I can get the pieces off and there isn't much I can find. I would say Carl has more resources than I do though.
        Thanks OUR5T8BIRD I'll keep that in mind, if I could post pictures I have what I need circled so I can show what I want. As there's a few different styles I think.
        Thanks
        Andrew

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎