TJ
    Thunderbird Registry #7960

Comment

• YellowRose
      Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

The Tbird Virtual Fest Power Show

Hi Juan,

It is to big for me to get through my ISP. It won't handle a 70mb file I will tell ya'll how you can go about getting a copy in the next day or two. I just got a PM from EG and he likes it! That was the news I was waiting on. Bart has seen it, and so has Lou & Marilyn Paliani, of Vintage Thunderbird Club, International. They think it is great! So maybe I have done something good here! I am tweeking the Mac version right now, after adding in Tbird 430's pix. I should have it ready to burn, put labels on it, and then get ready for distribution... More details to follow!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
      Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
      Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
      https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• GTE427
        Super-Experienced
        • Oct 9 2007

Ray,
        Since you mentioned Lou from the VTCI, I am just getting caught up on the many post since I was away at the VTCI International meet in Colorado Springs the beginning of August. I brought back some pictures of mostly Squarebirds form the meet, they would have been nice to include in your CD if my timing had been better. The meet was awesome!!
        Ken
        1959 J Convertible
        1960 J Hardtop

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎