X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Howard Prout
    Experienced
    • Feb 11 2009

Source for 430 Parts

I don't like the look of rusty brown exhaust manifolds and I have had no luck getting high temp paint to last so I am about to get my exhaust manifolds ceramic coated. There is a place not too far away nearby that specializes in ceramic coating exahust manifolds - $250/pair. Once I got the old manifolds off the engine I realized that both are in poor condition. I have a spare RH manifold that is in good shape but need a left one. After doing some digging including the MEL forum I came across Mark II Enterprises in Apple Valley, California. They have a number of parts for 430 engines. I bought a new (and supposedly improved) manifold for $250. Lincoln Land (or whatever its name is) wanted $395 per side!
    Last edited by Howard Prout; January 26, 2011, 07:11 PM. Reason: clean up
    sigpic "Old Betsy" - my '59 convertible J9YJ116209 Thunderbird Registry #33341

Howard
    I have dealt with Jack Rosen at Mark II Enterprises since I bought the Mark II, he's a good guy to deal with and has a good reputation with the guys on the Mark II forum. His prices are fair and also his shipping. Also his 2nd hand parts are of a high quality

Richard

Comment

• tbird430
      Super-Experienced
      • Jun 18 2007

Eastwood's sells a terrific manifold paint. Just brush yours down real good with a wire wheel on a drill, then spray clean with a parts cleaner.

The Eastwood's paint simply brushes on and drys. It looks unbelieveable when done!!

-Jon in TX.
      sigpic
      The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎