Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB 58-60 exterior deck panel behind back glass.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brushwolf
    Experienced
    • Jul 18 2015

WTB 58-60 exterior deck panel behind back glass.

Just tossing this out while repairing mine. My panel itself was pretty good, but the retention brackets welded to it apparently sat in water and only one bracket looks passable without repair. A couple bolts twisted off and the remainder are rusty in the middle of the bracket body, not strong enough to put back on like they are.

Have fixed the worst two brackets so far, but it takes so much time that I thought I would check to see if anyone has a spare in good shape while I work on floor panels instead. If nothing pops up in a few days I will just continue fixing mine.

Thanks, Mike H
  • olevet
    Experienced
    • Jan 28 2015

Originally posted by Brushwolf
    Just tossing this out while repairing mine. My panel itself was pretty good, but the retention brackets welded to it apparently sat in water and only one bracket looks passable without repair. A couple bolts twisted off and the remainder are rusty in the middle of the bracket body, not strong enough to put back on like they are.

Have fixed the worst two brackets so far, but it takes so much time that I thought I would check to see if anyone has a spare in good shape while I work on floor panels instead. If nothing pops up in a few days I will just continue fixing mine.

Thanks, Mike H
    Didnt see this before. But I probably have this as well

Comment

• Brushwolf
      Experienced
      • Jul 18 2015

Looked like you might. However mine is former AZ car and brackets were still rusted by trapped water so hard to tell if better without removing it. Mine looked flawless until I took it off. Let me know.

Mike H

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎