X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simplyconnected
    Administrator
    • May 26 2009

JohnG is back in puppyland!

Folks, I'm happy to announce the addition of (fraternal) twin girls to the John & Mary Goulet family. Their names are Jill and Lilly, both 7-week old English Springer Spaniels and they hail from Rhode Island.

The Goulet's lost Amanda, their Springer Spaniel who served them faithfully for over 13 years but ultimately she succumbed to a tumor. Amanda OWNED John's Squarebird as she demanded trips to the Dairy Queen from the back seat:

Now, she has passed the baton to Jill and Lilly. i'm sure Alexander and Amanda are looking down from Heaven and smiling.

We have a picture from their first trip going home:

Congratulations John & Mary. The puppies are adorable (Robin says, "OMG, they're beautiful!" I agree.) It's so nice you kept the sisters together and I'm sure they will bring lots of love to your household. Looks like you're going to be busy for awhile...

John has quite a story about how he found these two girls. I'm going to let him tell it. - Dave
    Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
    --Lee Iacocca

• YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

JohnG is back in puppyland!

Congratulations, John & Mary on the two new additions! They are adorable! They will keep ya occupied, I bet! Thanks for posting this Dave, and John, we would love to hear the story about how you found the 2 girls!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎