Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan Leavens
    Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Ray yes our thoughts and prayers continue for those affected by Harvey and over the weekend in the Florida Keys and Peninsula with Irma this weekend.
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• YellowRose
      Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

1 Of Aftermaths of Hurricane Harvey In Houston...

Here is an email that I just received from Lance Harrington of Tbirds Southwest!

"HERE ARE JUST A FEW PLACES THAT THE FLOOD CARS ARE PLACED IN HOUSTON. THEY HAVE JUST OPENED A 100 ACRE FIELD AROUND COLUMBUS, TX (NEAR WHERE WE LIVE) AND THAT IS ALMOST FULL OF FLOOD CARS. ESTIMATES ARE THAT OVER 1/2 MILLION VEHICLES WERE FLOODED. KNOW OF "SOME" CLASSIC CARS THAT WENT UNDER AS WE HAVE RECEIVED CALLS AND BUSINESS FROM THESE PEOPLE HOPING THAT WE CAN TRY AND SAVE THEIR VEHICLES., WONDER JUST HOW MANY CLASSIC'S WERE LOST ! L.....

And don't forget to add in those stacked at TWS & other locations. Guess what this will do to our insurance rates?"

Here are some pix he sent.
      Attached Files

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
      Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
      Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
      https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• Dan Leavens
        Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Can't imagine that estimated number of " flood cars " Not too mention the classic ones affected.
        Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
        Thunderbird Registry
        58HT #33317
        60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍