Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anders
    Super-Experienced
    • Jan 19 2008

Itīs the first time I entered this "room", and the reason is that I donīt want chat rooms. My simple reason is that I like to go back and search for the stuff we discuss, when need it.
    I have no problem that others chat, but personally, I hope that "tips & trix" in order to get our cars on the road, is easy to seek up while need it.
    sigpic..."Lil darling Ruth":)
    http://www.tbirdregistry.com/#33158

Comment

I agree, if we want to just shoot the bull send them a PM. If we all talk on chat room our search button will become obsolete Also any important information will still have to be posted for others to share.
      It almost sound like TOPIX!!!

Comment

• Coral
        Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

OMG

Ok listen guys...I'm trying very hard to be nice here, so pleze bear with me
        SB is OLD, musty and barely has over a thousand members since its concept time of when?, everyone else is elswhere, but who has the biggest recent find? The little guys, yopper...

If you don't want to chat, ok fine...no biggie, but why say NO to someone else wanting to explore the experience?
        PS it is perfectly acceptable to watch/read and not have to respond..the material is record-able, so if someone happens to donate something special, it won't be lost to the forum...

It might not work out since a lot of the members are overseas, .....Just try it out, if it dosen't work out I won't say a peep...if ya don't at least give it a fair shot....I shall - take my word here -
        N
        A
        G
        and
        W
        H
        I
        N
        E

CRAP, All I am asking for is a trial run of it!

(insert big, sassy blinking eyes here, lol)

Comment

• bird 60
          Super-Experienced
          • Mar 18 2009

Time To Let Go

Cathie,
          Why create a wave, you asked for a poll to be taken & it stands to reason that the vaaaaast majority don't want a bar or it. I say drop the issue so we can carry on the way the members want it. As far as suggesting that the SB being Old & Musty & only having 1,000 members or so I reckon that's a lot of members since 2002 or 3. I also don't see any reason for such critiscism.

Chris ....From the Land of OZ.

Comment

• YellowRose
            Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

chat room?

I think the active membership has spoken on this subject. Or chose not to speak.. A vote was held, and it was 5-3 in favor of not having a chat room on this Forum plus a few more votes that came in after the voting deadline opposed. However, a chat room IS available on the VTCI Forum for those who would like to chat... So we can have the best of both worlds if we choose to. Those who want to chat can try it out.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
            The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
            Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
            Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
            https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• Coral
              Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

Ok, Im done then

Comment

• 57ford/60thunderbird
                Experienced
                • May 4 2009

guys, im sorry i didnt mean to start anything with this post

(this will be my last reply on this post)
                57 ford sedan
                60 thunderbird registry number 33404
                69 mustang coupe
                69 roadrunner

Comment

• tarps3
                  Super-Experienced
                  • Jul 21 2003

Originally posted by bird 60
                  Cathie,
                  Why create a wave, you asked for a poll to be taken & it stands to reason that the vaaaaast majority don't want a bar or it. I say drop the issue so we can carry on the way the members want it. As far as suggesting that the SB being Old & Musty & only having 1,000 members or so I reckon that's a lot of members since 2002 or 3. I also don't see any reason for such critiscism.

Chris ....From the Land of OZ.

I'm gonna talk REAL SLOW so it's very clear......

This website is the absolute best - BAR NONE! - for squarebird info.

PERIOD.

I wish all the sites I visited for my other interests were like this one.

I sold my Bird almost 1.5 years ago (still very sad about it) but I still come here each and every day to check in and learn something new.

The people here are the best and the available information is second to none.
                  I'm working on a '66 Ford truck that has the basic 352 my bird had and I come here for technical info. I don't go the the FE forum. I don't go to the Ford truck forum.
                  I come here.

I wish all the other sites I visit were this "Old and Musty"...
                  Casey

Comment

• Coral
                    Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

I joined this forum because of the talent, information and camaraderie here

the old and musty is directed solely to updating the basics of the forum, kind of like the 11 smilies

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎