X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

William Wonder

I just had an enjoyable conversation with William Wonder, who wrote the Thunderbird Restoration Guide for 1958-1966 Tbirds! (I own the book!) Although William is no longer the VTCI Technical Editor for the 1961-1963 Bulletbirds, he still maintains a database regarding it. If you have information to share with him regarding the '61 Indy convertible Pace Cars, the '62-'63 M Series Tri-Power, or the '63 1/2 Special Edition Monaco, you can contact him at the newspaper office, democrat@longlines.com

After explaining to him that I am in the process of gathering up technical articles for inclusion into the Squarebirds Forum's Technical Resource Library (TRL) he has graciously allowed me to use the information in these old VTCI Scoop magazine articles that he was writing back during that period. Of course, you will see appropriate credit being given to each one.

I will start gleaning the information in them and put them into the TRL where they will be available to all instead of lying around in old magazines. Many of them are just as important today to us present day restorers, if not more so, than they were when they were written.

Thanks, William, and it was a pleasure speaking with you.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • Dan Leavens
    Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Ray that is great that you talked to William and received his permission to use his past scribes.On behalf of our members and guests thank you for this, as it will be a valuable " go to " resource for all to review.
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍