• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tbirdregistry
    Apprentice
    • May 24 2009

Sunroof Roster in Registry

Friends,

You may wish to visit the special roster in the Thunderbird Registry - for cars with Sliding Sun Roof. It is at http://www.tbirdregistry.com/sunroof.asp

This car http://www.tbirdregistry.com/viewdat...istryNumber=91 is my personal favorite Sun Roof picture.

In my humble opinion, the Sliding Sun Roof Thunderbird probably holds more mystique and special excitement than any other model. As if being a Thunderbird wasn't enough, Ford out-did themselves with a last-of-series model the likes of which was really never seen again.

I invite everyone to make their car part of the Registry - Sun Roof car or not. Keep in mind your participation can be completely anonymous if you wish. There is no need to publish your name or location, the only goal behind the Registry is document Thunderbirds. Write to me john@tbirdregistry.com

Best Regards
    John
  • Dan Leavens
    Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

John thanks very much for your thread and I would very much agree that everyone register their Thunderbird. To have this information available to current and new members is critical to our community.
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• Rockin Kev
      Experienced
      • Oct 31 2002

John,
      If only i still had my Babies in the garage, The PALM SPRING ROSE ONE NOW LIVES IN IRELAND, and as you may have read the WHITE J CODE LOVE BOAT SADLY WAS LOST TO A FIRE, but is being bebuilt!!! by a fellow TBird lover and i look forward to seeing it one day but he is very brave!.

My 1960 Aquamarine and white!! convertible is near full concours rebuild thou and is just stunning!, but the car has had to take a back shelf for a wile as Rachel has been extreamly ill this year to the point of us nearly losing her.
      So treasure those photos i gave you in PA a few years back as sadly that beautiful original J Bird is no more, but RM Auctions have a nice j code drop top for auction in JAN 2010...STUNNER!!

Kev.
      ps
      I have to say that once my convertible is fully finished i will be on the hunt for a mint Golde! or something i can make mint condition again, oh yeah J code option greatly received but the soft top will go, and i do think the Aquamarine is just one of the most stunning colour options on this car! so heads up Europe and you Swedes i know you like the good stuff! and i do not build crap! i would say i over spend on my cars but hey! dont we all

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎