Feb 5 Mechanic on the Run 1st Annual Car Show at O’Reilly’s
    7503 Marbach Rd. 9am to 6pm, 210-744-2674, San Antonia

Feb 6 Austin Swap Meet 500 VFW Rd, Austin

Feb 12-13 Corvette Chevy Expo 1001 Avenida de las Americas, Houston

Feb 18-20 O'Reilly Autorama Dallas Market Center, 2100 Stemmons Fwy, Dallas

Feb 20 3rd Annual Charity Chili Cook Off , 903-464-9119
    www.loosewheelstexas.com, Denison
    sigpic
    The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Feb. TX Shoes:

Thanks for the information on the Texas "Shoes", Jon! The one on this Saturday at O'Reilly's Auto Parts is just a few blocks from my house! I am going to a meeting of the Capital City Thunderbird Club in Austin that morning. I had not planned on getting Rose out of the garage and taking her because of our weather. But I might do that later on in the afternoon when it is warmer and drive her to that event just a few blocks away and show her off for a bit.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• tbird430
      Super-Experienced
      • Jun 18 2007

Sounds like a great plan Ray.

We just got a small dusting of more snow this am.

6" now up here so far....

-Jon in Wichita Falls, TX.
      sigpic
      The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

• YellowRose
        Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Feb. TX Shoes:

We just got a small dusting of about an inch, if that, here, overnight. It is the first time it has snowed here since '07 and that was just flurries. This lasted until the sun came up. The last big snow storm as back in 1985 when Johnny Carson was still on the Tonight Show. He had just went through a divorce and one of his guests asked him if he would ever get married again. He said "It will be a snowy day in San Antonio if I ever get married again"! The next night when he came on he said he wanted to talk about something that he said last night. Then he proceeded to repeat what I said above. Then he said, "Well, San Antonio got 14.5 inches of snow last night"! And we did! And later on, he got married again! I think officially, at the airport, it was 13.5, and in outlying areas, it was 15" or more. It shut us down for a few days. Here are a few pix of our BIG snowstorm last night here. It rarely snows in South Central Texas and for some people who have never seen snow before, it is quite the treat. Me, I have shoveled to much of it in my younger years. Most of our universities, and schools have closed down for this morning or the day because the roads were iced over. It rained before it snowed. We have just come out of below freezing conditions even during the daytime hours! This is cold to us Texans in South Texas!
        Attached Files

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
        The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
        Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
        Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
        https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎