Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan Leavens
    Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with Ron & Judie, as this healing process is ongoing. We are all very thankful, as the squarebird family that we can support Ron, with our members in the months /years ahead.

I don't want to see another family go through this kind of pain. Together we can make a difference

Dan & Marg Calgary
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• pat64tbird
      Apprentice
      • Apr 3 2014

Thank god they are alive. The Thunderbird did its job and saved there lives.

Comment

Ron's final good-by to "Thunder"

FROM Judie Dietzler

I just got back from taking my husband (Ron Dietzler) to say goodbye to our 59 classic ThunderBird that was destroyed by a drunk driver in a Hummer. Thunder gave my husband 28 years of pleasure. He robbed my husband of a gift he treasured that I gave him for Christmas 28 years ago but he almost robbed me of my best friend.....my husband.
        The one lesson that I hope we learn from this tragedy is that every day we make choices..and we need to make those choices wisely because what we decide, no matter how large or small, could end up affecting someone else's life for the rest of their life. Decisions have consequences. (Good & bad)
        Attached Files

Comment

• simplyconnected
          Administrator
          • May 26 2009

Behold the miracle that Ron is alive and mobile! Look at the car and tell me God did not have his hand on Ron. Yes, good-bye to his trusty machine but there are many of Squarebirds that come up for sale. It only takes money that I hope he will recover from the collision.

I know the loss is not only about money but no amount of money can buy Ron. He is walking away from a wreck that would have taken nearly anyone else, back into the loving arms of his wife, family and friends. This is a great day because Ron is still with us and he's on the mend.

Ron, you're a fighter and your wife is a fabulous mate and supporter. I cannot tell you how great it is to see you walking around. - Dave
          Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
          --Lee Iacocca

Comment

• Dan Leavens
            Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Dave very well written. The squarebird family continues to support Judie and Ron in his recovery from this terrible accident.
            Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
            Thunderbird Registry
            58HT #33317
            60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• Randy
              Experienced
              • Dec 21 2015

Originally posted by Dan Leavens
              Dave very well written. The squarebird family continues to support Judie and Ron in his recovery from this terrible accident.
              Prayers go out to the Dietzler family
              "You're never too old to become younger".! (M. West)
              Randy's Save the Bird Foundation in Beautiful Fallbrook, California

!.This is the Greatest Square on Earth.!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎