X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Lincolns Of Distinction Memorialize Alexander

LeoC2 just told me that LOD has placed a plaque in Alexander's memory on a bench at Carlisle. He give me two graphics shots of it. It is a very nice gesture on their part. I hope our Tbird Power Show will be another way to honor his memory.

You can find the two pictures here.

I grew up in a small town called Idaville, not to far from Carlisle...

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

That's great. Alex was one of the nicest people you could ever talk to.

Comment

That is outstanding Alexander will be remember long after we are gone.

Comment

• juantejeda
        Experienced
        • May 7 2004

With great respect

I never knew Alexander personally, but on more than one occasion I had the need to ask for help and Alexander was always the first to reply with an answer and his answers always worked! He had a vast knowledge of Thunderbirds and Lincolns I suspect and was always willing to share what he knew. I am sure that his knowledge will not be wasted as I am sure that the man upstairs needed someone with Alexanders wealth of knowledge (he probably aquired a Thunderbird or Lincoln and needed help) so he called for the best!

Alexander will be sorely missed, at least by me, and I'm sure many others.

May his memory live on.
        TJ
        Thunderbird Registry #7960

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎