X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simplyconnected
    Administrator
    • May 26 2009

Happy Birthday to Ray Clark

I want to get a jump on this because I anticipate being gone tomorrow BUT...

It's Ray Clark's BIRTHDAY tomorrow!

Happy Birthday, Ray. I know you're busy with the T-Bird calendars but take a break and enjoy yourself, my friend. - Dave
    Last edited by YellowRose; August 3, 2016, 09:39 PM.
    Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
    --Lee Iacocca

• scumdog
    Super-Experienced

• May 12 2006

Well it's already 'tomorrow' here in New Zealand so Happy Birthday from Mr and Mrs Scumdog!

Hopefull it will be a great day for you Ray.
    A Thunderbirder from the Land of the Long White Cloud.

Comment

• bird 60
      Super-Experienced
      • Mar 18 2009

Yep, It's the 4th here as well. Have a Very Healthy & A Happy Birthday Ray.

Chris.....From OZ.

Comment

• YellowRose
        Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Happy Birthday to Ray Clark (tomorrow)

Thank you for the birthday wishes! I see those of you Down Under are already celebrating my Birthday! I don't feel a day over 100! As it turns out, I also will be gone part of the day tomorrow. My youngest son is taking me to lunch at noon, and my daughter is having my birthday party in the evening. So I will also be out of pocket for part of the day. As for being busy, I actually have been quite busy coordinating the installation of the CAA "Perfect Fit" AC kit into Stevens '66 Flairbird, and rounding up pulley parts for it. I have made some very good contacts in the Classic Auto Air company. Stevens brother David should be driving the Tbird back from the short trip to New Hampshire in the next few days. It is all coming together!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
        The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
        Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
        Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
        https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• fomoco59
          Super-Experienced
          • Jun 10 2005

Happy Birthday Ray ! My Mom's birthday is also 08/04/... 82 today!
          sigpic
          Mike Lemmon
          '59 Raven Black Hardtop

http://www.tbirdregistry.com/viewdat...tryNumber=2461

Comment

• newyear
            Experienced
            • Jan 4 2005

Best wishes on your birthday...Have a great time

Comment

• Dan Leavens
              Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Ray also happy BDay and hope this day brings what you want it to
              Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
              Thunderbird Registry
              58HT #33317
              60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• jopizz
                Super-Experienced

• Nov 23 2009

Happy Birthday Ray.....and many more!

John
                John Pizzi - Squarebirds Administrator

Thunderbird Registry #36223
                jopizz@squarebirds.org 856-779-9695

Comment

• YellowRose
                  Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Happy Birthday to Ray Clark

So far, it has been quite the birthday! A lot of emails, phone calls, e-cards, and PM's. My youngest son took me out for lunch for BBQ. Then I got quite the surprise in the mail a few minutes ago! For the last few weeks, I have been helping Steven from the Dominican Republic find the '66 428 Flairbird of his dreams. Helping him make decisions on what aftermarket AC system to put into his Tbird, what additional parts he will need to make that work, and researching fan improvements vs electric fans. As a result of this, I had an email from Steven telling me to watch for the mail. Today, I received the perfect gift on my birthday, from him. A 60th Anniversary Thunderbird knife! What he did not know is that for about 30 years of my life, I was an Asst. Scoutmaster for my local Scout Troop and carried a Boy Scout knife for much of my life. The old "Be Prepared" motto thing, ya know. After I retired from Scouting, I lost that knife, and had another smaller one laying around the house and carried it. Then a few weeks ago, I lost that one, and found a small pen knife and carry that. That is about to be replaced with THIS! Ford 14312 Natural Bone Handle Trapper Knife 6254SS 60th Anniversary of Thunderbird by Case! If you are interested in this knife and a number of other Ford knives, let me know and I can tell you where you will find this knife and the other Ford knives they offer. From what I read, there are only a few of these 60th Anniversary knives left. Thanks so very much, Steven. Here is what it looks like.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by YellowRose; August 4, 2016, 04:51 PM.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
                  The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
                  Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
                  https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎