Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoeVac
    • Jan 8 2016

New memeber saying hi

Hi, my name is Joe, just joined the forum. Looks like alot of good info.
    Just recently bought a 65 thunderbird special landau for my wife so she has something to bring to the car shows with us.
    Looking forward to participating in this forum.
  • Yadkin
    Banned
    • Aug 11 2012

So she drives separate?

Comment

• simplyconnected
      Administrator
      • May 26 2009

Welcome to Squarebirds.org, Joe. A '65 is a wonderful choice, full of options that were not available to Squarebirds. That car was totally engineered and assembled by Ford in Wixom Assembly plant in Michigan. Many of the aftermarket suppliers have parts for her new car, if needed.

We want you to buy a Shop Manual, then ask plenty of questions that are not answered or are vague in the literature. Post often. - Dave
      Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
      --Lee Iacocca

Comment

• YellowRose
        Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

New member saying hi

Hi Joe! I processed your application for membership a bit ago. I hope that you looked at the Welcome I posted to you in the New Members Welcoming Forum. Dave mentioned getting a '65 Shop Manual and it will certainly come in handy. You can get them in book form or on a CD. Some prefer buying a CD because that way, you can just print out the section that you need to work with and if you get grease all over it while you are using it, you can just throw it away when you are finished. Others prefer the book.

Take a look at the Advertisements Forum. You will find all the major Tbird parts houses listed there. Give them a call, or email them and ask them to mail your their free catalogs. They will be a big help in looking for parts and do price comparisons. We always enjoy seeing what our new users have in the way of a Tbird. We would love to see what ya bought for your wife to drive to car shows! The Welcome I posted to you tells you the ways to go about posting pictures on our Forum. You can post pix of her Tbird in the Our Rides Forum, and if push comes to shove, you can always send them to me, or John Pizzi ~ jopizz and we can post them for you.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
        The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
        Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
        Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
        https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• bird 60
          Super-Experienced
          • Mar 18 2009

Hi Joe, the '65 is for your Wife to drive at shows. what other Classic or Classics do you have.?

Chris.....From OZ.

Comment

• Dan Leavens
            Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Joe also welcome to our truly international site where you will find some of the most knowledgeable birders around. Ask any questions answer where you can and participate often
            Great to see another 65 survivor and is she registered in the TBird registry on our site.
            Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
            Thunderbird Registry
            58HT #33317
            60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍