View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 11:56 AM
Super-Experienced and a HELLOFA nice guy

YellowRose is on a distinguished road
Default Did Your Tbird Make The 2017 Squarebirds Calendar?

I am still lacking enough new entries for 2017, but have gone over past years of calendars and selected those that I feel are excellent examples of various years of Tbirds, and poses. I am still expecting one or two more new entries to come in shortly, and if they pan out, will add them to the mix.

Just so there is NO confusion, this Calendar is NOT limited to only Squarebirds these days. It just happens to be that when Alexander Sosiak first started our Forum, he named it Squarebirds.org and he started featuring Squarebirds in the Calendar. Over the years, he and later, your present leadership, expanded the Forum to include ALL Tbirds, 1955-2005, and included the Big Fords also. So regardless of what year Tbird you own, please consider submitting your pix also.

If you have not had your Tbird featured in a past Calendar, and want to submit it for this upcoming one, please do so quickly. Review the information that I posted in the Anything Goes Forum, on how to set up your camera, and pose the Tbird for the best pictures.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
'59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
"It's Hip To Be Square"
Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

rayclark07"at"att.net (Home) 210-674-5781 (Cell) 210-875-1411
http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm