X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rigormortor
    Experienced
    • Mar 5 2010

First Car Show of the year

We took the Bird, hoping it would change the Mrs mind about selling her, to the first show of the year. About 100 cars showed up and we snagged a top 25. She gets alot of attention, kind of surprised me the attention she got. The judges were going crazy over her. Well it is a big difference when the judges are our age and not a 20 something yr old kid that is blown away by a 2011 Challenger, then asks you, hey what is this? I have been to those shows.... Also my wife is doing better with heavy meds, no "C" has been diagnosed and she will need to have 6-12 inches of large and small intestine removed, no biggie as I have had 6 surgeries with my kidney disease. I told her they will take the bad out and sew you back up. You will be fine

Last edited by Rigormortor; April 23, 2011, 11:44 AM.
    On Cardomain - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3841411
  • Jimz Bird
    Experienced
    • Feb 3 2011

Congrats on the Trophy!!

Nice to expose the younger gen to the such a Pretty Bird.
    Jim
    Jimz Greenie with a White Hat and Brown Guts (ZE-XG)
    sigpic

CLICK HERE for Jimz web site

Comment

• bird 60
      Super-Experienced
      • Mar 18 2009

Congratulations Greg.

Chris....From OZ.

Comment

• YellowRose
        Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

First Car Show of the year

Congratulations on the trophy and also the diagnosis! Both are great news, and especially the latter! She sure is a pretty Tbird and I can certainly see why she would attract the attention she does. Many in the younger generation do not even know what these cars are! From the oldtimers, I usually get, "oh, yeah! I had one of those! I loved that car! I wish I still had it!"

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
        The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
        Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
        Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
        https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

Hey Greg,
          Congratulations on both! Glad to see the Mrs is doing better! Our prayers go out to you both!
          Richard D. Hord

Comment

• Dan Leavens
            Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Greg glad to hear your wife's diagnosis was positive and also that her upcoming surgery will clear up this situation. You and your wife will be to many more shows and perhaps if you keep getting the attention, you will be like Ray and have to build a trophy case
            Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
            Thunderbird Registry
            58HT #33317
            60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍