X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simplyconnected
    Administrator
    • May 26 2009

Happy Passover and Happy Easter

To all our Jewish friends and 'birders, Happy Passover, which began yesterday.

For all our Christian family and friends, Happy Easter! Remember that kudos don't go to the Easter Bunny but to Jesus Christ who arose from the dead today with his promise of eternal life for all His believers.

This is a time when I think of Alexander, who made this site possible and who brought many friends together to make our Squarebirds.org family grow. I know he looks down from Heaven and smiles when he sees the love we share from all over the world. Alexander insisted his site be the friendliest on the planet and it is, thanks to all our Administrators and Moderators. To all our paid members, Thank You for keeping Alexander's legacy alive, healthy and for all your hard work keeping our site friendly and spam free.

I hope this day brings you happiness and joy of the season. Cruisin' in your classic Ford is just around the corner so git 'er ready...

- Dave
    Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
    --Lee Iacocca

• fcar
    Apprentice
    • Nov 13 2010

Back at you, Dave. Hope it was Happy, Healthy and Safe for you and your family. Nick

Comment

• Dan Leavens
      Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Mr. Dare I also agree with you on the members and administrators who keep this site running. I found a written note to me from Alexander last week ( probably 2009 ) about how excited he was about the growth of this site. He surely would be very proud today, as to how large the membership has become and truly worldwide.

I also want to thank you for your tireless efforts, expertise and being our Webmaster. Along with Mr. Clark and his daily input to potential members / TRL we have a solid core to our site.
      Good Stuff
      Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
      Thunderbird Registry
      58HT #33317
      60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Happy Passover And Happy Easter

To those of you to whom I am late my apologiese and to those of you who are Orthodox I say Happy Easter for 4/12

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎